AICHR Indonesia in collaboration with General Elections Network for Disability Access (AGENDA) and ASEAN Disability Forum (ADF) is organizing a series of four bi-weekly webinars on advancing the protection of disability rights in ASEAN in the context of post-pandemic on Monday at 09.00 – 12.00 Bangkok/Jakarta time
May 17 Fourth Webinar on Summary of Best Practices, Lesson Learnt, Challenges in Implementing CRPD during COVID-19 Pandemic and Ways Forwards in ASEAN
- Ms. Joseline P. Niwane, Chair of SOMSWD; Assistant Secretary for Policy and Plans Group, Department of Social Welfare and Development, Philippines (TBC)
- Ms. Julia Tijaja, Director of ASEAN Integration Monitoring Directorate (AIMD), ASEAN Secretariat (TBC)
- Mr. Kieren Fitzpatrick, Director of Asia Pacific Forum
- Mr. Muhammad Joni Yulianto, Founder of Institute for Inclusion and Advocacy of Persons with Disabilities
- Ms. Risnawati Utami, UN Commissioner of the Committee on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD), 2019 – 2022
Sign language interpretation and closed captions are provided during the webinars.
This event series is supported by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT), Australian Government.