AICHR Indonesia in collaboration with General Elections Network for Disability Access (AGENDA) and ASEAN Disability Forum (ADF) is organizing a series of four bi-weekly webinars on advancing the protection of disability rights in ASEAN in the context of post-pandemic on Monday at 09.00 – 12.00 Bangkok/Jakarta time. The second webinar on the realization of the right to respect physical and mental integrity, right to education, and right to work during the COVID-19 pandemic will be held on April 19, 2021.
- Dr. Seree Nonthasoot, Member of UN Committee on Economic, Social, and Cultural Rights and (Former) Representative of Thailand to AICHR
- Dr. Rokiah Binti Mohd, Deputy Director of Family Health Development Division, Ministry of Health, Malaysia
- Mr. Richard Tan, Representative of Singapore to SOMSWD
- Dr. Samto, Director of Community and Special Education, Ministry of Education and Culture, Indonesia
- Ms. Yeni Rosa Damayanti, Steering Committee Member, TCI Asia Pacific
- Dr. Ben Gautnlett, Disability Discrimination Commissioner, Australian National Human Rights Commission
Sign language interpretation and closed captions are provided during the webinars.
This event series is supported by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT), Australian Government. RSVP: https://bit.ly/3sahn30